Sales and Service 101
Paul is available to conduct in-house training that is designed specifically for your organization. Paul also conducts public seminars at his training center in St. Louis several times a year. All of Paul’s in-house training sessions are designed to meet your training needs.
Sales and Service 101 Philosophy
The Sales and Service 101 Philosophy provides the foundation for every training program and service we offer. The Sales and Service 101 Philosophy is guided by three operating principles: focus, simplicity, and progress. These operating principles simplify the sales process, keep you motivated, and keep you focused.
- Focus on the right business, the right way, and with the right message
- Simplify the sales process by focusing on customer needs and expectations
- Progress the sale using a small-wins approach
Everyone in an organization sells. Sales 101 focuses on selling the customer what they need to buy versus what you need to sell. Sales 101 focuses on selling to the customer’s business needs and personal needs. The module includes…
- Customer messaging
- Selecting and pursuing the right prospects
- Asking better questions
- Presenting your solution
- Asking for the business
- Handling customer resistance using the CAR Method
Behavioral Selling 101
Behavioral research suggests that the most effective salespeople are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their selling environment. In this one-day behavioral selling workshop, you will learn how to adjust your selling style to match the buyer. The module includes…
- Learning the DISC language
- Determining a buyer’s DISC style
- Establishing the buyer profile
- Shaping a presentation to fit the buyer’s preferences
- Role-playing the different buyer/seller profiles
Value Proposition: When you partner with Reilly Sales Training and experience this seminar, you will sell more effectively and serve more conscientiously. By understanding the buying style of a prospective buyer, your sales professionals will deliver a more compelling presentation that will influence the buyer.